Monday 29 September 2008

Feeling

If only words could become wishes,
I would never let a person who touches..
My soul unknowingly,
Ever leave to what others call the abode of the heavenly.
Still more time was left to spend together,
Now probably its just me alone with no one other.
So many questions now creep up,
which make me feel like I am stuck,
To the memories of someone so close..
Who was right beside me, even if between us were thousands of doors.
Now that I have crossed the doors and reached here in search of you,
I still cant realise what for others is true.
For me you are just invisible,
there beside me when I am sad or I chuckle.
Troubles just run away when I ask for your help,
I know you someway or the other always tell,
that what is the way out of a problem,
It seems the answer comes from within me, no where foreign.
I just hope you are always there like this,
to tell me what the solution actually is.
To any problem if from now on I suffer,
when I am out of energy, you may somehow act as a buffer.
Or atleast keep blessing me always,
And I stay within the positive boundaries.
You and I, know what all I just wrote,
Was not written by me, but you who people say have left for heavenly abode.
Because I did not have the energy to write,
And in me there was this strange fright,
That would the words I choose do justice to our relation.
But then you became a source of inspiration.
And I know that whenever I would call for your help,
You would always be with me, because my heart is now where you dwell.


I wrote this poem daybefore night just before sleeping.. for someone special who left me about an year ago. Its been an year according to the Hindu calender though..

4 comments:

  1. i like the poem........
    plus i got to hear it at a very special time you see
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !!

    I'm not going to comment on your writing cuz i'm not good enough to do that..

    The boy i knew from what seems like ages ago has now grown up to be a man and i missed the transition.

    Keep goin on like you are !!

    Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the best you have penned down till now.... absolutely beautiful. Well done

    ReplyDelete