Monday 8 September 2008

Searching

Sitting tonight I started with a thought of probably writing my best poem ever. Listening to which, people would say 'he cant supersede his own creation'. But then probably its not time yet. Still I would like to share my thoughts at this moment.
Do we really know who we are?
What is our purpose of taking birth on this planet earth?
Some people take a lifetime in getting the answer for the the above two questions. Some (I will not say lucky ones..) probably know it quite early in life.
I probably am in between both. Because I am still finding or probably discovering myself; the real me, trying to know the potential in me. And yes, I still need to know my purpose on this planet earth. But hey, I am sure of one thing, once I get to know, it is definately not going to be too late...
And its probably, infact surely going to be something big. Because I know I am on this planet for a purpose... am aware of atleast that(not the purpose!!). But still searching for the purpose though...


I wrote this on paper at around 1230 am on 06/09/08. Thought of sharing it with everyone. Would love to know your opinion on it. Please be kind enough to leave your valuable comments. Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Aroon bhai.. read all your blogs.
    They were all very interesting and fun to read. Started with the first blog.. thought i would just read that one.. but kept going all the way to the end of the page.
    SOunds like u had a great trip to mumbai, pune, kolkata etc.
    Anyways.. great job !.. and keep posting.
    Sid harth

    ReplyDelete
  2. we definitely are here for a ourpose. which is predestined. there are people required to maintain anarchy, antagonism and angst too. there are terrorists required too, even tghogh it may sound controversial. but with the rhythm of things today, there seems more need of the negatives in order to spot the few positives. that way, even the negatives are positives.
    our purpose might be as simple as trying to make others realize this Law, or even being the ones to defy it. or something material. the process of finding out the purpose-is the thrill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well
    andy i think its good to know that you are atleast finding out wat you are and are in tune with yourself..
    well this,i feel,is getting you in line with your goal in life..!!
    "stay focussed" and "first step,first" is how we all discover all that we ever wanted..!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete