Friday 26 September 2008

Knowing

Its 1246 at night,
Just when I was about to sleep tight..
A thought came to my mind,
Would I be ever able to find,
The answer to a simple question..
When is this mind going to be free from tension?
Would a human being like me,
Ever have the oppurtunity to be,
A person who is always happy from inside,
And I be the only person in whom i confide..
A true smile be there on my face..
That would be I think how fame would taste..
But then how true is this question?
If I tend to mention,
A reality which I cant runaway from,
The only person who will answer is no Dick, Harry or Tom..
But a person I see the least everyday,
A person who often falls prey,
To the sight of the unreached,
A person, I seldom treat..
Who else but the reflection of my own reflection,
Knows how this person will achieve, what people may call satisfaction.


Actually wrote this poem when i had settled in bed, but something prompted me to start writing at 1246am!! and this is what you get to see..
do leave your valuable comments ..
thanks!!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its really nice to know that u are listening to inner voice..!!!
    all i can now say is that my fingers are crossed
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey aroon. its really nice to see that you have an eager sense of rhyme. for a person like you, i think that its more ofa poem written for others than you. keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gud job aroon... ur innerself is reflected. keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the poet is evolving........let him

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey bhai! Well tried ...
    Its great to see that you tried to pen down your thoughts and what you felt, from the bottom of your heart! However, I just have one suggestion .. Whenever you write a poem, there is no compulsion for you to make it rhyming. Your flow of thoughts is beautiful enough to make us go on.
    Good luck & well tried!

    ReplyDelete