Saturday 2 July 2011

My Secret World

In this big world full of people...
I have this small world of my own...
Which in this fast moving world
Is sometimes to even me unknown...

I enter and exit this world of mine...
When for myself i have exclusive time...

There are no spaces or boundaries...
I can live in this world totally free...

Even in a crowd of hundreds...
Me inside my world can go unnoticed...

When i am living in my little world
I find peace around me even in thousands of words

It feels like i have traveled into time...
No one around me can see me...

But there was this empty chair left at the corner...
Did someone think I was going to wander?

Maybe its just the world moving around me...
And I have paused so that this moment i can feel...

And experience again this world that went in hiding...
That has revealed itself again after this mining...

No comments:

Post a Comment