Thursday 7 July 2011

Maa...

Something I wrote for my Ma when I was studying in Leeds... I think I wrote this in the beginning of January 2010


i sit down under this yellow light,
and i wish if only today i might,

be able to write my feelings in words,
for someone who brought me into this world...

the most beautiful lady i have ever known,
someone who before i was born, was my own...

someone i will adore and love always,
no matter how many girls cross my way...

my sweet and lovely dear mother,
today i am trying to overcome all hurdles...

and write what you mean to me in my life,
you ll always be first, even if i ever have a wife...

sitting in this place, that is still new,
i still dont understand, how god crafted you...

and made you so strong yet so caring,
doesnt it sound like a strange pairing?

listening to your voice, or just seeing you,
makes me believe that you are here for true...

right beside me as if am sleeping in your lap,
these miles in between cant act as a gap...

between a mother and a son,
so with the rhyme am i done?

no not yet, i still can write,
about the lady who brought me to life...

each time i keep my head on your palm,
all tensions vanish, i am again calm...

i miss that touch and wish to earn it back,
god gives me a push, whenver in me motivation lacks...

always be with you ma...i wish i had this luck ...
and get from you whenever i want momma's hug...

i really miss you a lot when i am alone,
you know during this time, to think i am prone...

but you know and so do i,
this time shall fly by ...

and i shall be again with my first lady,
who brought me up right from when i was a baby ...

i love you ma and will always love you,
i am working my best to make your wishes come true...

so much have you seen and suffered till today,
and from our god i only pray...

to give you and pa all the happiness and joy,
and to help you with that, god has sent this toy...

who writes this poem he doesnt know why?
because even if my best i try,

no words can tell the feelings of a son,
even when i feel the poem is perhaps done ...

No comments:

Post a Comment