Friday 29 July 2011

The Bus Journey

Everyday I get up hoping this day is going to be amazing...
Thinking about this I spend a few more seconds...
And soon the day starts like a Bus ready for its journey...
Not knowing how many miles before its journey would end...

Somedays it covers just a few hundred miles...
but on its way makes all people smile...
On other days it travels miles so many that you cant count...
If this journey affects anybody on the way... I doubt...

But when the journey ends the driver talks to the bus...
"Lets see how much did you rust... and if you re covered with any dust..."
And after looking at what the bus has gone through during the day...
The driver tells the bus... "Go take a few hours of rest if you may...
Tomorrow is going to be another day I can't say how long...
And every morning when you say this, I dont think it is wrong..."

"Everyday I get up hoping this day is going to be amazing...
Thinking about this I spend a few more seconds...
And soon the day starts I the Bus am ready for its journey...
Not knowing how many miles before its journey would end..."

No comments:

Post a Comment