Wednesday 20 May 2009

Conversing

A few minutes ago,
when I was caught,
In the cobweb,
made of my thoughts,

A thought stood out,
like an insect stuck in the web.
And yes for sure,
It definitely led,

Me, to concentrate on,
what it was trying to say.
Like an insect trying to get free,
the thought started to sway.

And tried its best,
not to let me shape it in words,
But then I finally won the battle,
my thought put down its swords.

Even after losing,
the thought tried to affectate.
But it probably forgot,
that it was now late, to change its fate.

Since I at my end,
had already begun,
Collecting the thought's scattered parts,
and make them into into one.

Combining them and making
them a single thought,
Was like choosing the right piece
for the puzzle, from the lot.

Though the surprise came;
when the thought was ready,
Of how we blame the light for,
night and day, although it is always steady.

Its us who enjoy the day,
when we face the light,
But knowingly turn about,
to the dark and its fright.

And then start following the herd,And say,
of how after darkness comes the light so bright.
What my thought asked me was,
Have you ever thought of why this night,

Comes for everyone, but if they
realise the reality, they might,
Very easily be able,
to change their plight.

And never turn away,
from the source of the day,
Never in their path would,
even dust or pebbles lay.

The road to walk would always
be smooth as the marble stone.
I then asked the thought,
when it was totally alone.

As to how is it possible,
that it be always day around me,
I think no one would turn to darkness if,
they knew of the light that will set them free.

How do I stick to this direction,
in which I face the light always?
When my thought repleid,
I was truly amazed.

It told me in reality,
it is actually very simple.
And asked me why I felt following,
the light always is not possible.

It then told me how all of us,
subconsciously knowing,
Turn away from the source,
from where the light is flowing.

Whenever we turn away,
from the source of this light,
All we face are trouble,
dark nights, but we never fight,

Our mind, to turn back to
the path we were walking on,
And wait for the time cycle to finish,
and later repent on the time gone.

Instead; my thought said
to me in an authoritative tone,
Start controlling your mind. Today,
Not you, but it is sitting on the throne.

Stop your mind whenever it tries to
turn you from the sacred path,
But you will have to be quick,
Since your hold in the beginning wont last,

For so long, that you can,
stop any order your mind may give,
If you start practising it now, I am sure,
Your mind's rule would not for long live.

And then you will always walk,
with your head held high,
Never turning or bending it,
Since dark moments wont dare to pass by.

Eventually this all will lead you,
to the ultimate goal of life,
And each second you live,
will be lovely, peaceful and nice.

You will forget all past and future,
and always live for the moment,
Dont worry, even if you forget me,
our relation would never dent.

Because the lord made me,
a thought of yours,
So that I could help you get back,
to the long forgotten cause.

If my dear man, you want,
this thought of yours to be happy,
Promise me to atleast,
think about this plea,

which I have put across,
that you will atleast try,
to walk on the path I said,
atleast once before I die.

Because it would ultimately,
lead to my salvation,
And fulfill the purpose,
of our relation.

I promised the thought,
when it was about to leave,
And thanked God for thinking about,
his son, who would soon with him be..

Hi!! If you actually read this poem, I would like to tell you something.
This is the longest poem I have ever written, if I am not mistaken, its 120 lines!!
Thanks for reading..

2 comments:

  1. 120 lines rooh! that's a leaping lot!! its a bold move for sure. what happens is when one tries to reallypwen down what you aptly calles a 'cobweb of thoughts', they often lose the starting popint. as in, they know what they want to write about, but so much going on in their mind, that they dont know wheer to start. i feel something similiar happened with you. the poem is quite impressionable in the middle, where yu talk of light. i feeel that it would be much stronger if it just is the middle content. just a suggestion. i am impressed with your attempt anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey rumki.. thanks for the suggestion.. i actualy felt teh same way.. but thought I ll put it the way I wrote..and yes.. thanks a lot for reading it.. cuz i thought most people would stop reading in betweem..
    probably my mind took over me here..when I put it up here..

    ReplyDelete