Friday 22 May 2009

Smiling

In search of happiness I once started walking.
Just me by myself, to myself I was talking.

Miles and miles I walked with myself,
I cant even count what all behind me I had left.
Searching for something that could bring a pure smile,
Motivation made me think I would find it in a while.

Tired of looking about for so long,
I closed my eyes and sat down.
And called out for the lord to help his child find,
What he has been searching for long; the Lord didn't mind.

He made me stand up and hugged me,
And I saw a universe nowhere to be seen.

Then holding my hand he showed me around,
Now, in every creation of his I found,
A source of happiness which I could feel is pure,
I turned so happy from inside, I couldn't ask for more.

When I came back to where I started from,
I couldn't find God, and thought I did something wrong,
Which made him angry and go away,
And leave me alone, totally astray.

Suddenly I heard the loudest, but softest voice again..
which immediately took away the reappeared pain,
And told me of how much he cared for his son who is in search,
of something that is there on his own porch..

That was all he said and vanished in thin air,
I kept calling, all in despair.

But when I connected again with this world,
I recollected what God to me told,
all I could do, when I looked around, is,
SMILE, with the purest happiness..
And realised how the almighty tested his son,
If I kept faith in him, even if he made me run.

Neither do I need to close my eyes and call him to be happy,
Nor do I need to connect the internet on my lappy,
And google 'how to smile again',
Because once things that gave pain,
Are not able to confront me,
because right next to me, the Lord standing they see.
Now I dont fear them anymore,
Since my faith in my lord into them tore,
Which made me realise,
Happiness comes not when you keep searching or for it strive,
But when you understand your God is around to help you through.

Never forget that you are a part of him,
Even if you do any sin,
He is there to help you out in every situation,
You wont ever have to mention,
your troubles to him, if in him you always believe,
Because never would he let even his smallest part bleed.

2 comments:

  1. thank you srji.. was waiting for the details of the plan you were sayin about..
    waiting for your cousin to reply too..

    ReplyDelete