Wednesday 29 April 2009

Picturing



As I see the first lights of dawn,








I start looking at life gone.








Things that once important had been,








Are now, nowhere to be seen.












What was earlier out of focus,








Is now an object of lust.








I try to concentrate on a thing, but something else attracts me more.








And as I try to cross the road,








Life seem to move fast.








Sometimes faster.








And all one can think of while trying to get across is just the bare necessities.








As the doors towards the end which proceed,








now start opening,












And past with the present is merging,








I drift away from the urban life,








And think of the end for which I would strive,












When I merge with the one,








Would I finally in a tomb be done?









Or in the crowd with foes and friends?








Perhaps, still be able to help others after my end..












Hi!! Above, I made a small something(I dont know what to call it) using my thoughts and some recently clicked photos by me.

Below are also links to 2 videos i uploaded on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L9JZIngcEE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fqtj3R3ilU

PS: you need to copy paste them


19 comments:

  1. thanks alot patil n janish bhai!! really appreciate it..
    anonymous bhaisaahab ya beheji aapko bhi thank you.. lekin mujhe toh bata do aap kaun ho..? email kardo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. u havent named it....but i call it visual poetry.... nd i truly love doing this.... nd urs is an amazing piece... very thoughtfully clicked pictures, nd very nicely woven wid the wrds.... loved it.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks vartika.. but i usually dont give a title to any of my works.. be it a poem or a write up.. pics were clicked just randomly.. saw a kinda story coming out.. so put them together.. glad you liked it.. thanks again..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! :D

    I feel like a fool for not having checked out this!..but all said n done..better late than never! :)

    you know what..your "visual poem" as Vartika put forth correctly..reminds me of the time when Amit sir lectured us on styles of photography..the Russian director who used visuals to convey emotions..and you did it so perfectly!..truly mesmerizing..pictures are superb!..and the text supports your visuals..brief, crisp and smart..lovely!

    would like to read/see more of this kinda stuff! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks jeanniee.. finally.. !!
    btw.. did you write the 'this kinda stuff'??

    ReplyDelete
  6. nope..havent as yet..but you're giving me ideas..and some good hearted inspiration! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. chal chal maje mat maar.. do let me know if you come across anything of this sorts.. thanks but..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will :D ..but really ya..its been so long since I wrote something! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. n really long since you visited my blog.. sooooo many posts.. without your views..

    ReplyDelete
  10. awwwwwwwww..gonna..hey wait a sec!..did you ever visit my blog?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. well.. you never asked me to.. heheheheheh

    ReplyDelete
  12. I havent seen pictures describe words better than this, or otherwise. infact thats d beauty of it. all im gonna say is...
    its LEGEND.......wait for it......DARY!!

    -Arpita

    ReplyDelete
  13. plz watch 'How I met your mother' to understand the last comment!

    - Arpita

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks a lot arpita..
    now i definitely watch the how i met your mother thingy.. even if a few episdoes though.. but i ll for sure..
    thanks again pal..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dude! I can't tell you how impressed I am with this piece of work! Just loved the way you matched words with pics...beautiful! Keep up the good work champ!

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks sista.. really appreciate it..

    ReplyDelete