Sunday 26 October 2008

Walking

This is a poem I wrote in I think the last year at college.

Today I am because of what I did yesterday.
Tomorrow I will be because of what I do today.
Yesterday is past. Today is present. Tomorrow is future.
The world is your lab, go and experiment; you are your best tutor.
Keep walking! Keep walking!
Even if people around you are mocking.
Life gives you hurdles, only to overcome them.
Each time you get up after a fall, you are one step ahead.
Take a pause only when you deserve.
Not when YOU THINK you deserve.
Whenever you are down and feel you cant do it,
Just think of your mentor who has already done it.
Talk it out, don't keep it inside you.
Just look around and go to a person who is true.
He will be ready to listen if you speak up,
At the end I will say, never trust your luck.

2 comments:

  1. hey aroon! you are making headway in creating school prayers boy! lol. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm..this great piece tells that you are a grad now..hehe...n now i even feel like..ya..how right you are..coz may be even i feel same about it.
    Ayushi (oye-hoye)

    ReplyDelete