Sunday 5 October 2008

Scoring

Just when I closed my eyes,
I thought of how many times have I tried,
To know someone others know by my name,
Someone who in June 1987 came.
And was born in the Bombay city,
whom everyone call Aroon Sahani.
Do I know myself; the whole entity in me?
Why is it that when I am free,
I think of just people who are my close ones,
wishing their life has nothing but fun.
And in the process forgetting,
of even to think of spending,
Money, time or such precious entities on myself only,
So much so that even in peace it seems like a calamity.
But then I am provoked to think,
Was this just a thought that came for a blink,
And I let it stay for the time it did not deserve,
Making everything seem to get onto my nerves.
Probably my love for myself it was,
That brought these thoughts to a pause.
And reminded me of the wonderful being,
who is so always keen,
To help others out of a situation,
They seem to be uncomfortable in.
Hence satisfying my inner soul,
And that is what I think people call the ultimate goal.

1 comment:

  1. this one is nice. and i like the titile a lot-scoring.

    ReplyDelete