Sunday 2 February 2014

The Three Men at Percy Street

One day sitting by the window,
Something caught my eye; previously unknown.
Three smartly dressed men and their story,
Who stood in confidence on Percy Street, hoping to make history.
But before I could see what they were doing,
My mind over my senses started ruling.
And took me into this world I often go into,
Where my dreams and imagination belong to.

I started thinking of the three men and their lives,
Where do they live? Do they take the tube? Did they bring their wives?

I last visited this part of my world,
Six and a half years ago and these thoughts since were unheard.
But today again as I sit by the same window,
Something caught my eye; previously known.
Those three smartly dressed men and their story,
Still standing there, they did make history.

No comments:

Post a Comment