Sunday 27 October 2013

One Moment

In one moment,
Life can be so different.

One moment, I think of sitting with you,
Another moment, I am in a place so new.

One moment, I feel secure,
Another moment, I get charmed by your lure.

One moment, I see an angel in your reflection,
Another moment, the devil without a mention.

One moment, we dance in love together,
Another moment, your thunder changes the weather.

One moment, I am not in control,
Another moment, I play the masters role.

One moment, I become aggressive,
Another moment, to peace I am submissive.

One moment, I feel I am going to cry,
Another moment, your music makes me high.

One moment, I try to think of more rhymes,
Another moment, I leave it for another time.

In one moment,
Life can be so different.

No comments:

Post a Comment