Tuesday 17 July 2012

Merging with the Sea


who are you?
where are you?
are you there at all?

i look around and one moment,
see you everywhere, everyday spent,

then suddenly you are gone,
like you werent ever there all along

do i know you?

i think i know you like i know myself,
then your existence seems like a fake spell,
that charmed me to believe that fiction,
is infact the real creation...

do you exist at all?

i feel your presence around me,
like the shade of a banyan tree,
a cocoon around this butterfly,
like someone i could call mine,

then i get drenched in the rain,
of sadness, suffering and pain,
and realise the cover i had,
in invisibilty it was clad...

Will i ever be able to see you?

flowing along this river of existence,
even if the turns cause any tension,
i see a dam for this river not far away,
ready to stop this free motion
and close my eyes in this hope to see,
a miracle that will help me break free,
from this river dam i am heading towards...and,
i open my eyes to see i am merged with the sea,

the dam dissappearing as the mirage i come close to.

No comments:

Post a Comment