Tuesday 17 July 2012

Are you with me?


everyday i see you,
is your existence true?
is what i ask myself,
and in this thought i dwell,
so deep that i go somewhere,
deeper than the deepest well,
and in this darkness,
find the illumination,
of your bright face,
and wonder of who made,
such a wonderful creation,
that even words are ashamed,
of their incapability to,
describe the wonder of you...

i feel you are so close to me,
that these physical boundaries,
don't seem to exist at all,
almost like i can crawl,
close to you just right now,
i really don't know how,
you became the reason i live for,
then from you only strength i draw,
to live each day as it comes,
otherwise life was just numb...

sometimes i am scared of losing you,
even dream of this dream come true,
crashing to bits of tiny glass.
each bit showing a moment of our past,
and if a piece goes into my eye,
don't blame me if i cry...

i hope you, the light of my life are always by my side,
with you next to me, i can face even the highest of the tides...

No comments:

Post a Comment