Friday 25 May 2012

You

When I met you the last time,
I felt like I had dived,
In this ocean full of love,
An Ocean I hadn't seen in my life before,
Eventhough I had many times visited this coast...

Now I am in the mountains,
Busy with my meditation,
That this breeze reaches me,
And hits me with this tree...
Giving me a sign that the ocean has dried,
Hearing which I inside myself terribly cried...

Everytime I would come to the coast,
Not receiving your love, I would loathe...
So was it that when we met last,
That around me a love nest you cast?

I was hoping to see the ocean again,
The next time I am on that train...
I was day dreaming of what would happen,
Then to erase everything, all it took was a second...

I try to get back to my meditation,
But I seem to have lost my patience...
Words dont seem to be depicting my emotion right now,
All I can do, is just take a bow...

And hope to sense your presence,
In this life's essence...
And ask you for one last thing,
To whoever reads this, you bring happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment