Sunday 27 May 2012

I know

To feel lonely in a crowd,
To hear silence really loud,
I know.

To read empty pages,
To lose when you think you made it,
I know.

To feel sadness in happiness,
To feel calm when I am stressed,
I know.

To see feelings in your eyes,
To see them turn lies,
I know.

To keep clinging on something meant to let go,
To cry in this life's comedy show,
I know.

To be fake to someone true to you,
To hope this wont be true,
I know.

To see darkness in light,
To find peace in a fight,
I know.

To find sense in nonsense,
To make peaceful matters tensed,
I know.

To hope the never ending to end,
To hope for a broken heart to mend,
I know.

To sense a message in the air,
To hope it is one in despair,
I know.

To keep believing on losing,
In shame find confidence oozing,
I know.

To know the permanence of change,
To act calm in rage,
I know.

To go to sleep when I am alive,
To kill these words of mine,

I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment