Monday 16 April 2012

Dot to Dot

Trying to reconnect the dots,
Of lines I have already crossed, 
I leap from one moment to another, 
of my past, and I wonder...

If ever I am able to join them differently,
Would I actually be me?

I guess not...
But then comes another thought...
The shapes that these lines currently form, 
Using each moment from my life that is gone...

I am not sure is what I would have wanted it to be,
But then have I ever thought what I want to see?

Of course I wish somethings didn't happen the way they did,
But then the new shape formed, would I surely like it?

Maybe it might form something worse,
and be instead a curse.

So lets just watch these dots connect to each other,
Because there are still thousands of them to be connected,
And who knows that the shape finally formed,
Would be better than for what anyone has longed for.

No comments:

Post a Comment