Sunday 15 April 2012

And so...

And so,
I let go...

I still wish the time could be paused,
In this big world I feel lost...
But then things are not in my control,
I could have just sat and moaned...

And so,
I let go...

Sometimes we take things for granted,
And feel the roots are permanently planted.
But then even strong rooted trees get blown away,
Even if I wanted, I couldn't force them to stay...

And so,
I let go...

And now that they are gone,
My favourite canvas is now torn,
Looking for a new canvas i aimlessly roam,
It can take a lifetime to find one though...

And so,
I must know...

Change is permanent they say,
Things will change, even if we pray...
What is today, may not exist tomorrow,
All this around us, from time is borrowed...

And so,
I must know...

One moment I am known by millions,
Next moment I am alone even among billions...
Emotions today may turn into stones,
Even clashing of stones makes a tone...

And so,
I must know...

But what if this stone is among grains,
It will still be different in dry or rain...
And throw this stone on a canvas if you will,
It will create a hole that can never be filled...

And so,
I must know...

But slowly and steadily this stone will,
Be churned into a sand grain in this water and wind mill...
And then when on a canvas it is thrown,
Its mark on it will be unknown...

And so,
I must know...

So why not just watch and enjoy this change,
Like a movie already arranged...
Knowing at the back of my head,
This fact  that will remain unsaid,

One day,
I must go...

No comments:

Post a Comment