Thursday 1 January 2009

Lightening

Why is this white light
Shining so bright?
It is turning me blind,
And I am unable to find,
Something I have been looking for,
And has being causing an uproar,
Within me, So quietly,
That you can hear it on sitting silently.
Now I know why silence can be deafening,
Sometimes things are totally opposing,
Of what they actually are,
Things that are close, seem to be far.
People might think it is a mirage,
That small things seem extra large.
Topsy-turvy goes life while moving,
No one cares for one who keeps brooding,
Who tries to attract undeserving attention,
Not actually even worth a mention.
My thoughts above might seem to you as quite random,
But then, probably you are unable to see the angle,
Of them being inter-related.
Once you do, you ll be elated.
This is not a poem because the last words are rhyming,
But it is my thoughts and their timing.
So extensive they might look on reading one time,
On understanding them, you will see they actually bind,
Different thoughts together,
Which seem to be placed just like that one after the other.
Why do I justify my thoughts, I don't know,
They are coming out in a flow.
I am just sharing them right now with you..
And I am the only one who knows all these words are so true....

3 comments:

  1. hey... nice.. u start well n then kuch ho jata hai beech main.. n really dont justify.. but it is very nice reading ur thoughts always... keep writing.. love n light guneet

    ReplyDelete
  2. its nice...
    words flow smooth like wine
    but then sometimes don justify as to why u write them...?
    let the world know ur thoughts only..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with both guneet and janish. there is no reason to justify what you think. it is your space and all others need to do is just decide if they want to go through it. and all you need is to be unprturbed about reactions. your consciousness shows most in the line ' this is not a poem just cos its rhyming.'
    and that's a good sign for you are sure to get over it. so just draw open all the curtains and let the light in!

    ReplyDelete