Monday 15 December 2008

Restarting

Its been long since I wrote a poem or a prose,
I couldn't help it; all this time I was on my toes.
I now realise what I was doing,
In circles I was actually running.
Soon I would reach the place from where I started,
Probably since I didn't have any target.
Its not that I have found one now,
But I thought that perhaps somehow,
This moving in circles and coming back to square one,
Was all this while not just fun.
I couldn't see what I was learning,
Each time I walked on the same curving.
I gained what is called experience,
And now things have started making sense.
When I changed my base,
Life certainly lost its pace.
Because I had to start from scratch again,
And also endure all the long gone pains.
But then I think it eventually makes me immune,
To these difficulties occurring when life sings to its tune.
It makes me more stronger and fight back harder,
Unlike a ship, which would be useless if it is always anchored on the harbour.
A time comes when you start enjoying the testing times,
And you make your own luck, not some wind chimes.
Keep fighting like a warrior,
Life would always be all the more merrier.
Victory will be yours if you never accept defeat,
And life would sing its song on your beats...

2 comments:

  1. well let experience be the ink in this fresh page of ur life ....let them become notebook.. may be then u will really understand the whirlpool of the thoughts in ur mind... tricky place u see..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liked it a lot. Esp since even the simple words you use have alot of meaning to them ..
    Keep it up bro !! :)

    ReplyDelete