Monday 26 February 2018

Waves and Breaths

Sometimes I just shut my eyes and watch my breath - inhaling, exhaling. I get so lost, even if for a few moments, trying to understand where does the breath start, where does it end! I mean, what is the starting point of exhalation in my body and ending of the inhalation? 

Then noticing each breath as a wave. Each exhalation ending as a wave crashing on the shore, and each inhalation, building momentum for the crash. 

If you come to think of it, when you are excited, or agitated, your breath becomes like waves in a stormy sea, gathering and crashing in quick succession. And when you are calm, isn't it like sitting by a calm lake, river or sea? 

I sometimes wonder if there is a connection there? Well 70% of our body is water? Also are there anymore such connections between nature and us? I wonder so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment