Thursday 13 September 2012

The Sound in Silence

Someday,
Someday I hope you will understand what my silence wants to say,
It just wants you to stay...

Stay here and go no where else,
We may not have anything to tell,
but in this silence,
together we will dwell.

We wont say a word,
But nothing will go unheard.
Just looking in to each others eyes,
We will speak through our smiles...

Just sitting like this we will walk,
Walk a journey of a thousand miles,
No we wont need a map,
Each breathe we take will be our guide...

If you don't go away I promise,
Not even one heartbeat will go unnoticed...
Yes, The absence of any sound,
In it, sometimes we can be found...

Someday,
Someday I hope you will understand what my silence wants to say,

It just wants you to stay...

No comments:

Post a Comment