Monday 8 February 2010

Loving

words cant describe what you are to me...
only people who know me can see...

you trust me even when i dont trust myself ...
this is now in my heart felt...

even if this is excitement of the moment...
i would prefer to live it to the fullest...

yes i am going to ride so high ...
all i am going to do is enjoy ..

i know even if i fall from here...
i have nothing to fear...

you my love are standing...
with your arms wide open...

to save me from the pain ...
or any other strain...

i believe in thee ...
everything now i see...

is what you want me to ...
this is the truth ...

i ll say what you want me to say ...
i know you ll guide me if i go astray...

trust you my lord to the core...
and your trust in me ... i dont need anything more ...

2 comments:

  1. damn
    for a second i thought u wrote it for a chick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha patil... when are you here?

    ReplyDelete