Friday 14 August 2009

Dedicating

Far away from where I stay,
I know someone unknowingly prays,
For my wellness and peace..
And her prayers till me reach..

I can feel each time she thinks of me,
I wish I could forever be free,
And be with her, by her side,
Together we both shall ride..
The horses of love and sanity..
and be together till the end of humanity..

Something I wrote thinking of someone I probably know or dont know..
Not sure.. But a few of my thoughts.. in a few words.. for the special one..

7 comments:

  1. boss...kya baat haI

    ReplyDelete
  2. your work???

    unbelievable aroon!!

    sooo deep, sooo mature, sooooo meaningful..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ anon bhai.. thanks.. thanks for the call after that n listenin to me..

    @ rajan sir .. thank you sir.. am glad you read it.. when you are free sir.. pls do read my previous posts too sir.. thanks sir again..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guys, don't panic, this post is for me
    Thanks aroon =]
    you do know me so don't worry and as for my prayers, I'll keep praying for you :)
    Keep up!! I'm touched you wrote this for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. no.. its not for you for sure madhuri.. dont worry.. there is someone else who is gonna be the special one.. you are kid.. n kids are excused..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi aroon..
    god bless you..
    its a nice piece..
    hoping you find her soon..
    or then..she finds you..
    i believe it only happens when its written or meant to happen...

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks a lot akriti.. glad you read it .. i believe in my god.. and know he ll give me the best.. so thats why he is making me wait i think.. i am his child you see.. and i think all parents want teh best for their children..

    ReplyDelete