Tuesday 8 July 2008

Thinking

Its 1:44am. I got to get up early tomorrow. I got to go to receive my dad from the station.
Just as my profile pic, i have been thinking a lot this past week.. about a lot of things..
I though of scrapping the idea of using my old posts. Will use them only when no other choice left.
Dint write for a week now. Thought if i ll post daily, will get bored. And thought if i don't write now, i ll even forget i got a blog of my own!!
Past week, i have even been regularly checking my blog to see who all have posted a comment. Waiting for people to.. Some did, most dint!!
hehehe
but its cool..
Well, whatever i thought about in the past week, i would definitely not discuss here. Would prefer MY actions to speak. Trust me. Soon they will..
Anyways, life has become quite interesting since the past few days. I spent so much time with my love..
Did i tel you about my love? Oh am sorry. Well, top right you see a pic, thats my love. Its me - AROON SAHANI. I have so fallen in love.. Love my loves' name - AROON SAHANI..
I dont think you, who are reading this(abhi tak reading? sahi yaar..), would understand. And if you do, please be kind enough to leave a comment.
Expect a new post sooner than this one..And hopefully a bigger one.

4 comments:

  1. hey..yes smtyms life makes u fall in love with yourself...evn i had same kinda phase..but accpeting tht U R in love wid urself.. i guess it's a difficult job...a lot of thngs hv chngd fr all of us as well..u knw who all are am talkin abt...but u knw wat??? chnge is smthng which helps u to keep gud feelings abt the tym u had...spcly gud tyms,before it strts prickin us..but ya lovd reading ur stuff...found it honest...i'll also post smthng abt the same kinda mixd feeling..n ye i mite hv writn smthn outta cntxt..but dnt mind...tk it as divergnt comment:)hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for u patil, that u learnt it without being "taught", like me...
    love urself
    thats the only unadulterated and purest form of love left today

    i see the fir i had in me in u patil
    dont let it die out

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ dushyant - i believe, the greatest discovery one can make in his lifetime is discovering oneself..

    @ patil - i feel it doesnt matter who the teacher is.. what matters is what or how much have you learnt from the teacher..

    ReplyDelete
  4. mr. spirit of the sun...
    so you think u are the center of the universe...???
    i know thr is a saying love thy self...
    but you literally took to the meaning to the core...!!!
    its nice to know someone is self obssed....!!!
    i hope u get some nice post from you soon...
    or els...
    mumbai mein tujhe settle kar doonga
    :)

    ReplyDelete