Monday 19 February 2018

A Drop in the Ocean

What is this me?
Why is this me?

What is this them?
Why is this them?

Isn't there just one?

Yes tiny drops make an ocean,
But do we see them as a drop, or just the ocean?

And look at those drops of water,
Not different from each other,
No ego whatsoever,
That they make the massive ocean,
Or I am drop at the top,
And you are at the bottom,
just in darkness, whilst I enjoy the light!
The waves make sure, this isn't a permanent sight.

And look at us, a big 'human',
In this even bigger city, country
In this even bigger, earth, universe!

I won't say grow up!
Because that is the problem.
Go back to your childlike mind,
Be curious all the time,
no right no wrong, no past no future,
Just joy, pure joy.
Right here, right this moment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment